Leather Balm – Trial Tin 30ml


Designed to take the best care of your leather tack. Maintains softness, pliability and strength whilst gently nourishing and protecting.

Made with 99.8% organic ingredients. The remaining 0.2% is natural Tocopherol / Vitamin E

e 30ml / 1 fl/oz

11 In Stock

UGS : 5060491060155 Catégories : ,


Organic Leather Balm – Nourishing Care

Topline Naturals’ artisan products are handmade in Sussex using the finest quality naturals, sustainable and eco-friendly ingredients – with no compromise on performance.

99.8% Organic. The remaining 0.2% is Tocopherol / Vitamin E

Fully recyclable packaging

e 30ml / 1 fl/oz


Informations complémentaires

Poids 0.042 kg


Il n’y a pas encore d’avis.

Soyez le premier à laisser votre avis sur “Leather Balm – Trial Tin 30ml”

Votre adresse e-mail ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *